Gorgon is a level 20 Life Black Rite.
"Make an offering of an eye and unleash the power of a magical light that pierces your enemies"
Level 20 Life
- You sacrifice an eye to gain the ability to pierce and petrify multiple enemies.
- The Gorgon beam will pierce several enemies, causing near instant petrification on grunts, and rapid petrification on archfiends.
- After the rite is cast you will be penalized by having extremely limited vision.
- Mind's eye is not affected by the penalty
- Damage can be further increased by applying Ocular Sigil on the Palm section. Divine Arm I and above will gain an extra percentage of damage from the mentioned Sigil.
- The animation of the Black Rite depicts the caster gouging out one of his/her eyeballs. Blood then spurts out of his/her eye socket, multiple larger eyes appear and surround the caster. (S)he then aims his/her extracted eye at the enemy and the larger eyes form a large circle around it, firing multiple rays of light that pierce and petrify the enemy.
|Infernus · Gleipnir · Excalibur · Vulcan · Gorgon · Berserker · Angelus|